jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

Mr, Ms So and so





Once it was an enchanted dream in reality that I accumulate a great 5 w's, a heading a body and a conclusion then hablar in my own strength. My sieges of catapults where somewhat economic hale in the name of enlightenment though blurry sensations of how thing can be issued in materialism, regarding the differences of what is called an antagonistic emmo hemmian rhapsody in my own feature strength. Together with my bountiful journey in icing and cake creations of popularity and good sequential monetary interjection in the growing consience of population. My story inside the many facets of medical aide becomes a supremacy in the longevity of dream in my sensations. She walk towards me and make a bundle of carriage with her pimples and moon eyes and morena skin telling her that she can be a sufficed sleep against the interfacing enemies. A Jelly Beans that can be sumptious in my temperature and can be like a claustrophobic delingquence in the latent sacrilege which is in a cunning cheat. I've tried to seek the commodities but I decided not to make anyone in dispute because of me. The stronger is always a charm of my triumphant seek, once a newbie enters, there'll be a great annoyance in the wealth and pleasures and will be imbibe with pedagogical strobe of striking belief to make me lure. It was a so called story against the people of derailment and pride of beliguerent soul that I must encompassed to make honors of reality. Off against the diverse and said myself that I can be ill tempered because of man, or shall I say him? Virile despondents and decadence of ethereal delusion in my sort of life. He's much of strong man if I should had to have in my life gaining a frantic momentum in a nary aspect and nth hours of my life. Against the enemies, White Zombies and the Goats, especially of the preluding charms, people may say that there's always a utilized contradictories in brathness and madness of society and also thief of skinflintness feigned sight. If things where desecrated there's always a greater million in exchange he said me as I was creating a new stabilized society much of platonic in my mentallity and things in comfort. Against so many people who had a deteriorated and imaginations where decomposted because of cruelty and devastation. It's quite liturgic making intimacies with good and bad, with brag and harmony in which I can say cakes where friendly, puppies are cool and everything that can make a universal cathasthrophical in terms of interrelational aspect.

"Ituro mo na gusto mo ng mapapatay ka na"

As what it was honoured in the news last time that I heard when I was at the mental hospital where many people trying to wake me up just for against the paste which is weakening and the fake skull.

Mas ok ng genuine kaysa kulang sa originality as what I had said against the poisonous charms of people. The difficulty giver speak again in the air, "How should I pretend of something if there's no evil" He laughed so much then I replied as I am imploring another punch line, "You think I'm pretty without any make-up on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, down"
"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back"
In then route of my enemies in my entire dream and longevity of pretentious popularity we become both Mr, Ms So and so in the realistic ecclairs of my womanhood.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario