lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

X Files

 




And so it happen in my nth hours that people tend to be punitive of the madness of society, it's my enchanted life giving another strength with the last 2 bracelets with my intimacy named Rales and Gloria. In my passive opportunity there where more quintessential beings which enhanced a more profitable space of learning in my decadence of dealing with the only one Difficulty giver. Giving me of all the strengths to develop a synthesized goal towards seek of a creed with most of sayings "I told them it's a vendetta for the three of you. Three of them nothing explained but made themselves imbibe of what they interlude with deterring aspects though not show views of reciprocity in the so called enlightenment. In the punitive hours to conclude of a bountiful journey, there's always only one strength, I mean another strength that I can attach for a mustn't seclusion in a more reality though morbid instinct to envisioned. In the name of a so called destruction it's just a good principle to give karma against them and of amongst the mass to pursue of the stench turning into a myriad culture. What's more ecclectical is everything I seemed beautiful though synthetic and hypocratical in the visions of enlightenment and development of a more bountiful creed. Against the oligarchy and harass heretical order I observed, now continued in the siege and catapults of a fiefdom they had. Things may become represented in terms of a wholly instances. What I see is a not imaginable either impossible to see if there's a will in a more stronger answers. There's a pure ricocheted and maligned disorder which is not a good interlude and is a feigned democracy which most of them where untangling for a million worth of destruction. Even  though my family become a consanguined of a disorder in the so called definitive madness of what was happening in the enlightenment. They just smiled at me and give a more consensus in my long term seeking to the so called ecclectical answers. I never forbid I believe because of the entity that devaluates the senseless people wanting to mismanage tasks and is not a good involvement to the heresy underlying upon the severe symptoms growing in our route. My  long life journey is always an answer, a very good answer to the symptoms growing obsolete in the materialistic age underlying the penetrable so called repertoir I've seen. The repertoir involved with obsolete issues which I say everything must go interdisciplinary. Everything seemed to be superb in my continues seek of a definite answer in the name of interdisciplinary acknowledgement that may defile against a defiler.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario