martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

Teenage rivets for the lies and wrongness of my life....


Gusto niyo pa ba ibalik ang temptasyon?

He never assaulted any reasons of friendship, but a means of illogical senses of boasting. This dream is usually a nightmare full of badlucks, people who hhave misdemeanor in my life tend to be a derogatory remarks. Four months after, said I that we`ve broke up in the means of mind bugling relationship. The strength of my sight turned that hours our relationship become pessimistic at the so called liblib na lugar like my elder sister before. Celso should I call him, now I used to have more prudence because of the relationship that have been destructed between us. The 7777 years still of sojourn that I have, still is a major case to make preponderonce of the pluralistic essentials. Still though funny because of the place itself the majority could be a means of a laquer society.  It was a real route obstruction of justice against me in the name of love. 4 months after our relationship, he considered following me, for no reasons especially that I don`t have any gains but an insult with the so called above and the fiefdom of knowledge. The interface of my mentallity tend to be, that obnoxious. Still, I can`t find the answers, in that my life is still hundred a year. As a vitality or the citadel of the ethereal views in ardours of the above ultimatum and greater power of all. I as the greater answer and consequences, harbour the good visions of masterpiece of life. I had to become industrious again, for a more expectancies for good reasons. Then, in my midst of a search as a curse in this world to create my ten visions of death my (ten other horses). Then it became a life matter, that somebody is trying to evade my life and culture. A while ago both of auras harbouring my scent, I`ve been tempted to tease by lots of people just because that I am an emmo hemmian rhapsody ursed. With that hegemonic arena, even though the ravage of the woman ignited with a means of misresponsible demeanor just because of that man to conduce me with a lower status, indeed I decided to change my route of a better excellencies for the name of a greater means or the ultimatum. As a culturalist, my search for sociological awareness become that my creed, forth the reason before ritually instated myself that a woman discussed their lives of marrying a man at the age lower than the 18th year, an unreciprocation of denial could part take the mismarriage of that so called youth. According to my conclusion Ieveryone must be aware of the modern communication of relationships that each must attain. It was my reminisced of an afternoon sunset at that liblib nareconaissanceissance of my continuous sojourn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario